What We Do Best?
- Set up local storm headquarters to serve the community
- React and mobilize crews when a storm hits
- Expedite permitting and code accommodations
- Most experienced storm damage managers in the business!
- Deploy marketing and sales to the neighborhoods impacted
- SDBE Small Disadvantage Business Enterprise capabilities
- Work with suppliers to access materials immediately in a catastrophe situation
- Utilize expertise working with insurance claims
Think of RRSA as your rescue team - ready to respond, ready to be at your side immediately after a damaging storm event.
"Thank you, you are all #1 in your field! Your attention to detail, workmanship, customer satisfaction is matched by no one… We are telling everyone we know to call the best…"
"Extremely professional and high quality job. We had hail damange… worked very hard with our insurance company. The roof replacement was finished in a day plus a part of the next morning (despite) a complicated roof with gables and part mansard. They left the yard spotless, with no damage to the landscaping."
How does the value of the work compare to the price? "I got more than my money's worth"
"They came on time and got the job done the same day. The did the whole thing while I was at work. Other than the new roof on our house, it was as if they were never there. They were easy to deal with, both on the phone and in person. They responded quickly and professionally, and their bid was considerably lower than the competitors… they didn't try to push us into anything."
"…they were prompt, courteous and very professional and did a great job and charged a very good price. I would highly recommend them."
"I liked the way they conducted themselves. They were very relaxed and there was no high-tech pressure sales. They were very prompt and were there about 20 minutes early. He laid everything out on the table for us."
"I was really impressed with this company… with their responsiveness and professionalism. It was a real pleasure to work with them…really did a great job and gave us lots of peace of mind."